Now listed at: $1,199,000
Live and work in Paradise amid America’s Glaciers!
This turn key business is ready for you. Nestled near the southwestern tip of Glacier National Park near Essex, Glacier Haven Inn is more than an inn. This 13 plus acre facility features 8 guest rooms, cafe, gift shop, a 3 bedroom home plus additional outbuildings. In addition, the property boasts a full service 19-spot RV park with shower and laundry facility, 2 cabins, a 2 bedroom home with office, a water plant and a barn and room to expand.
This property is tucked up in the mountains between Glacier National Park to the north and the Great Bear Wilderness to the south. From the property you will have one of the best views of Saint Nick Peak that is inside the park. In addition a great view of Grant Glacier in the wilderness, from a nearby Forest Service road. The property is centrally located between East and West Glacier directly off of US Highway 2.
Glacier Haven Inn and Healthy Haven Café have been completely remodeled to give that Montana cabin feel yet squeaky clean and brimming with amenities. The property has a multi-generational appeal and is a favorite of locals and tourists alike year after year.
“The inn was even better than we expected. The owner was very accommodating. The room was clean and had a rustic feel to it. It was just what you would expect next to a national park. Set in the woods, it was great to wake up to the smell of pines. I would heartily recommend this inn to anyone traveling to Glacier National Park!” Warren L. from Gilbert, AZ
Where is 14305 Us Hwy 2 East, Essex Montana
Pricing & Information last updated: August 26, 2019
- Total Square Feet: 7,000 to 10,000
- Lot Square Feet: 571,202
- Offering Building, Land and Business
- Present Usage: Food and Beverage, Lodging, Office, Recreational, RV Park and Campground
- Lot Acres: 13.11 ac.
- Gross Annual Income: $100,000 - $500,000
- Legal Tract: 2C, 2D, 2E, 3DEB and a portion of the abd road in 17-30-16, shown as Certificate of Survey no 6957 See addendum
- Construction: Log, Wood, Frame, Metal Siding
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- ADA Shower House
- Road Frontage: State and Federal Highway
- Road Surface: Black Top Asphalt and Gravel
- Utilities: Electric, Gas, Internet, Septic System, Telephone
- HVAC: Electric Forced Air, Electric Hot Water, Wood
- Surface Water: Pinnacle Creek